|| This meeting will be held ONLY electronically via Zoom (see info below)
Mayor Romney has determined that due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the physical distancing needed to prevent the spread of infection, public meetings present a substantial risk to the health and safety of those who may be present. That risk can be substantially mitigated by holding City Council meetings through electronic means that allow for public participation without an anchor location. A copy of the Mayor’s determination and order is available at www.wbcity.org
- Approve Agenda.
- Public Comment – two minutes per person, or five minutes if speaking on behalf of a group.
- Rear Yard and Side Yard Variance Request – Mtn View Estates Lot 104 – 995 W 1950 N.
- Options for Hole #16 at Lakeside Golf Course.
- Scope of 2021 Porter Lane/800 West Street Restoration Project.
- Discuss Sidewalk Repair Options Related to Trees.
- Minutes from January 5, 2021.
- Staff Reports – Police, Public Works, Engineering, Community Development, Administration.
- Mayor/Council Reports.
- Closed Session for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 0578 5088
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,83205785088# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,83205785088# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)