- This event has passed.
City Council Mtg
March 15, [email protected]:30 pm-9:30 pm
City Council Meeting
Online Participation via Zoom Available: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85135624712
Electronic Packet: 3/15/22 Council Mtg
Invocation/Thought – By Kelly Enquist; Pledge of Allegiance – By Rod Wood
1. Approve Agenda.
2. Public Comment – Two minutes per person; five minutes if speaking on behalf of a group.
3. Resolution 513-22 – A Resolution Approving a Non-Exclusive License Agreement with Google Fiber Utah LLC for the Installation of Network Facilities in the City Public Right-of-Way.
4. Request for Deferral of Public Improvements at 1450 N 1100 West (Lackey).
5. Discuss Blackgate Investments, LLC’s Proposal to Lease Land to Manheim Auto Auction for Outdoor Storage in Exchange for Residential Property Adjacent to Highgate Estates Fronting 1450 West.
6. Land Use Appeal Hearing – Determination of Quasi-Public Use – CHOICE Education, L3C, Paul & JeVonne Tanner – 841 W 400 North.
7. Cost/Budget Approval – New Public Works Facility, 1410 W 1200 North.
8. Request for Deferral of Public Improvements at 1410 W 1200 North (WBC Public Works).
9. Ordinance 450-22, An Ordinance Modifying Public Improvements Required for Building Permit Approval.
10. Ordinance 451-22, An Ordinance Clarifying Yard Regulations in Residential Zones.
11. Meeting Minutes from March 1, 2022.
12. Staff Reports – Police, Public Works, Engineering, Community Development, Administration.
13. Mayor/Council Reports.
14. Closed Session for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.