- This event has passed.
City Council Mtg
January 17@7:30 pm-9:00 pm
Invocation/Thought – By James Ahlstrom; Pledge of Allegiance – By James Bruhn
- Approve Agenda.
- Public Comment – Two minutes per person; five minutes if on behalf of a group.
- Google Fiber Update.
- Engagement Agreement for City Legal Services – Stephen B. Doxey.
- Expenditure Approval – Camera System Upgrades for City Hall.
- Resolution 530-23, A Resolution Authorizing Re-appointments to the Planning Commission (Corey Sweat), and EmPAC (Alan Malan & Ron Crandall).
- Newsletter Discussion.
- Meeting Minutes from December 20, 2022.
- Staff Reports – Police, Public Works, Engineering, Community Development, Administration.
- Mayor/Council Reports.
- Closed Session, if necessary, for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.