- This event has passed.
City Council Mtg
February 21@7:30 pm-9:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
- Approve Agenda.
- Public Comment – Two minutes per person; five minutes if on behalf of a group.
- Resolution 531-23, A Resolution Adopting Parade Safety Policies.
- Ordinance 466-23, An Ordinance Approving an Amendment to the CCR’s for the Cottages at Havenwood Subdivision.
- Public Hearing – Petition to Reduce the Size of the Rear and East Easements on Lot 413, Olsen Farm Estates at 916 W Ruby Way.
- Ordinance 467-23, An Ordinance Authorizing a Change of Easement at 916 W Ruby Way.
- Bid Award for the 2023 Culinary Water Reconstruction Project.
- Resolution 532-23, A Resolution Authorizing an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with Davis County Relating to a Transportation Project Reimbursement Agreement.
- Expenditure Approval for Public Works Vehicles.
- Meeting Minutes from February 7, 2023.
- Staff Reports – Police, Public Works, Engineering, and Community Development.
- Mayor/Council Reports.
- Closed Session, if necessary, for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.