||Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 868 7860 3495
Or, dial 1 346 248 7799 or 408 638 0968
AGENDA: (Electronic Mtg Packet)
Invocation/Thought – Rod Wood; Pledge of Allegiance – Mark Preece
- Approve Agenda.
- Public Hearing to Receive Input with Respect to the Issuance of Sales Tax Revenue Bonds to Finance All or a Portion of the Cost of Acquiring, Constructing and Improving a New Public Works Facility and the Potential Economic Impact that the Project will have on the Private Sector, Pursuant to the Local Government Bonding Act, Title 11, Chapter 14, Utah Code Annotated 1953 as Amended.
- Public Comment – two minutes per person, or five minutes if speaking on behalf of a group.
- Presentation on Water Rate Analysis.
- Award Public Defender Services Contract to Matthew Brass.
- Award Financial Audit Services Contract to Ulrich and Associates.
- Fiscal Year 2022 Draft Budget Development Discussion.
- Staff Reports – Police, Public Works, Engineering, Community Development, Administration.
- Mayor/Council Reports.
- Minutes from March 16, 2021 Meeting and Site Visit.
- Closed Session for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.