- This event has passed.
City Council Mtg
February [email protected]:30 pm-8:30 pm
Online Participation Available: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84408263937
1. Approve Agenda.
2. Public Comment – Two minutes per person; five minutes if speaking on behalf of a group.
3. Wildlife Control – Davis County Animal Care, Director Ashleigh Young.
4. Resolution 512-22, Baseball Facilities Use Agreement.
5. Purchase Approvals:
a. Accounting Services: $12,000.
b. b. Updates to Transportation Capital Facilities Plan and Impact Fee Facilities Plan: $19,500.
6. Meeting Minutes from February 1, 2022.
7. Staff Reports – Police, Public Works, Engineering, Community Development, Administration.
8. Mayor/Council Reports.
9. Closed Session for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.