- This event has passed.
City Council Mtg
July 18@7:30 pm-9:00 pm
- Approve Agenda.
- Public Comment – Two minutes per person; five minutes if on behalf of a group.
- Founders & Constitution Month Presentation – Dalane England, Freedom’s Light Foundation Chair.
- Decision on Appeal of Approval of Conditional Use Permit for Auto Italia Repairs.
- Ordinance 473-23, An Ordinance Amending Height Regulations for Accessory Structures in Residential Zones.
- Resolution #539-23, A Resolution Authorizing the Execution of the Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with Centerville City for the Multi-Jurisdictional Centerville Flex Project By Stokes Stevenson Located at Approximately 1250 West (Child Lane) 200 South, Centerville.
- Strip Call Options for Series 2021 Revenue Bonds for Public Works Facility.
- Meeting Minutes from June 20, 2023, and July 10, 2023.
- Staff Reports–Police, Public Works, Engineering, Community Development.
- Mayor/Council Reports.
- Closed Session, if necessary, for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.